PEPPERMINT POPCORN BARK #christmas #snack

Eucalyptus Maize Bark - corn oily with light brown and humbled candy canes! So easy and SO nice! Group go lunatic over this congest!

It is eventually Christmas hot second at my domiciliate.  I retributory concluded a big pile of goodies to send off to my Dad's power in San Antonio.  I've been sending a big goodie box for individual years.  It takes a lot of acquisition, but it gives my Dad subject brownie points with the indiscriminate chronicle domicile in the plate state. 

This eucalyptus corn bark was one of the new treats that I included in this gathering's goodie box.  It is a Xmas edition of Variation Masticate.  I didn't get to eat untold of this prototypical peck because it was for otherwise group, but the short bit I did discernment was majuscule!  I am preparation on making another spate of this later this period for our sanctuary.  

Flavored maize snacks are movement into one of my preferred treats to micturate.  They are so cushy to pass and they are ever a hit with everyone.   This instruction makes a ton.  This would be zealous bagged up for teachers or neighbors and co-workers.


PREP TIME: COOK TIME: 5 MINSTOTAL TIME: 5 MINS



INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped (18-20 cups)
  • 1 (6-oz) box candy canes, crushed
  • 1 (20 to 24-oz) package vanilla almond bark
  • 1/4 tsp peppermint oil
INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Place popcorn in a really capacious concavity - the biggest one you hold.  Stream humble candy canes on top of the popcorn.  (I chagrin my candy canes in the substance processor - it is intelligent and it pulverizes the candy canes!)  
  2. Merge almond strip according to instructions on the collection.   Add the eucalyptus distil or oil to the almond bark and pour over maize.  
  3. Impress until all the popcorn is oily.  Crowd popcorn on wax wadding and tolerate to change.  Once the maize has hard, terminate into pieces and savor!


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Buffalo Chickpea Pizza with White Garlic Sauce and Celery Ranch Dressing

This Buffalo Chickpea Pizza with White Garlic Sauce and Celery Ranch Dressing pácks á ton of flávor ánd takes minutes to put together. Veg...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel