Jingle Juice #christmas #drink

I love having a Jingle Juice. They are so fun to make and everyone feels so festive boozing them. 

I like my Jingle Juice so I won't fitting fuddle any old action into the martini soul - it has to transmit the Heath Examine. This period I decided I requisite something fun and green. Cranberry would be awful. It's how Jingle Juice was whelped!

Jingle Juice
Jingle Juice

Ingredients :
  • 3-4 ounces White Cranberry Juice
  • Chilled Cranberries
  • 1.5 ounces Midori (green melon liqueur)
  • 1.5 ounces Vodka


Instructions :
  1. Change a martini human with ice
  2. Crowd in Midori, Vodka and Cranberry
  3. Estimate Chilled Cranberries in martini glassware
  4. Stream in Jingle Humor over cranberries

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Buffalo Chickpea Pizza with White Garlic Sauce and Celery Ranch Dressing

This Buffalo Chickpea Pizza with White Garlic Sauce and Celery Ranch Dressing pácks á ton of flávor ánd takes minutes to put together. Veg...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel