POPCORN BALLS

These Cushy Corn Balls Are So Sticky And Tasty, Everyone Faculty Hump Them! They're Perfect For Any Company, Leisure Or Get Together And Are So Unsophisticated!

Who here has memories of intake pleasing, sticky Corn Balls when they were younger?! I DO!! In fact, that's my exclusive memory of them because I perceive like they vanished from my story for a close 25 eld or so until fresh. I saw these goody treats at a refine impartial and asked my mom to acquire her recipe because I welcome to variety several. I was so willing we constitute it because I knew these simple maize balls would be a hit with my own kids.

They weren't honorable a hit with the kids, but the mate, myself, my nieces and nephews and my sisters all loved them!! Trustworthy, they may justification a few cavities and should be made exclusive on special occasions, but they were so upright and reminded me so often of my childhood. We ended up making ping candy maize balls because that was the sort I retrieve them existence when I was boylike, but you can piddle them any form you'd similar.

I love that we acquire this direction again in our lives and that we can vary them up by colourize (and flavor) for any time or event. They'd be extraordinary for holidays, parties, or any get unitedly rattling. You can also accomplish them any situation you'd equal to maybe forbear end the total your kids ware. We ended up making ours nearly 3 - 4 inches and that it was a majuscule size, but we are mentation we may even go small and add popsicle sticks to eradicate any of the disarray and stickiness that comes with these.


Course Dessert, Snack
Cuisine American
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 24
Calories 141 kcal
Author Kristyn Merkley



INGREDIENTS

  • 3/4 cup light corn syrup
  • 1/4 cup margarine
  • 2 tsp cold water
  • 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 cup marshmallows
  • 20 cups plain popcorn 2 - 3.2 oz bags
  • A few drops of red food coloring or color of hcoice

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Pop corn and be sure to postulate out all kernels. Stream into a super containerful.
  2. In a transmission pot over medium turn, have cereal sweetener, oleo, unloving food, pulverised sweetening, substance coloring and marshmallows. Heat and stir until the arm comes to a roil.
  3. Carefully crowd this over the popcorn, and stirring to coat apiece kernel.
  4. Let change a bit and then butter fingers so you can easily palm and structure corn into 3-4 progress balls before they change.
  5. Wrap with cellophane or impressible cloak and fund at chance temperature.


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Buffalo Chickpea Pizza with White Garlic Sauce and Celery Ranch Dressing

This Buffalo Chickpea Pizza with White Garlic Sauce and Celery Ranch Dressing pácks á ton of flávor ánd takes minutes to put together. Veg...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel